Return Policy for Product Purchased
All returns must be authorized by Nue Medical Solutions prior to receipt. Product must be returned within 90 day of purchase. Authorizations are valid for 30 days. Return Product(s) Authorizations (RPAs) may be arranged by contacting us at 1-815-701-2620 or by contacting a NMS sales representative. Unauthorized returns may be returned to customer at customer’s expense, terminated by Nue Medical Solutions at NMS discretion, or can be subjected to additional charges without credit being issued to customer. This policy applies to all customers unless superseded by a separate written agreement that includes specific return product terms and conditions.
After completing the RPA form, each return must include the following information:
- Customer’s name, address and account number.
- RPA number.
- Original PO number or original Nue Medical Solutions order number.
- Lot number and expiration dates where applicable.
Returned Product(s) Policy
Defective products are returnable with prior authorization. Non‐defective products may be returned, provided customer has obtained prior authorization from Nue Medical Solutions, if such products are in salable condition and suitable for restocking. Freight and restocking fee may apply as noted in the Restocking Fee Scheduled listed below. Product must be returned within 60 days of receipt.
The following conditions will not be considered for return.
- Products purchased more than two months prior to return request.
- Products considered hazardous materials due to mishandling and improper care while in customers possession.
- Special or custom products made to customer specifications or sold as non‐returnable.
- Products returned in altered or damaged packaging, or in packaging other than original packaging.
- Packs broken, breached or damaged.
- Items in unsalable units of measure where product cannot be resold.
- Returns prohibited by state law*.
- Products with less than 2 months shelf life remaining based on expiration dates.
- Third party vendor products that require a vendor return authorization are subject to the vendor’s return policy and applicable fees.
- Issuance of an RPA number does not guarantee credit. Credit issuance is dependent on confirmed receipt/review of returned products and is subject to the other terms of this policy.
Damages or Shortages
In an effort to minimize any delay in resolving a damage or shortage claim, customer is required to count all receipts prior to customer’s acceptance of delivery from the carrier. All damages or shortages must be noted on the carrier’s freight bill or bill of lading and be countersigned by the customer. The damaged products must remain in the original carton, in the event inspection is required by the transportation company. Customer must notify Nue Medical Solutions of any damages in transit or product shortages within two (2) business days of receipt, or Nue Medical Solutions shall have no obligation to process credit or arrange for product replacement. Contact Nue Medical Solutions, LLC at 1‐815-701-2620 or an NMS sales representative to report damages or shortages. You can also email as at email@example.com to discuss our Return Policy for Product Purchased.
Products Shipped in Error by Nue Medical Solutions
Customer must notify Nue Medical Solutions of any shipping errors or disputes within two (2) business days of receipt. Products shipped in error by Nue Medical Solutions are freely returnable for full credit, provided that such returns are made within thirty (15) days of receipt.
Defective product, properly noted damaged product and returns that are the result of a Nue Medical Solutions error may be returned at Nue Medical Solutions expense and for a full credit, subject to the other terms of this policy.
Restocking Fee Schedule
Return from Date of Invoice Re‐stocking fee Percentage
0 – 30 Days 7.5% / $35 minimum + Shipping Cost
31 – 60 Days 15% / $35 minimum + Shipping Cost
61 – 90 Days 25% / $35 minimum + Shipping Cost
Greater than 90 days not returnable unless prior consideration was approved
prior to receipt – contact your MNS Sales Representative
for additional information.